Wednesday, December 3, 2008

How God Works!

Wow--God is SO amazing! I posted my "nevertheless" prayer this morning on this blog and on my CarePage. Then I talked to some ladies here in the church building about God showing me last night that I should pray "nevertheless." When I returned to the office, the phone rang and I told Janice that I would answer it for her. Guess what--it was Dr. Rahhal's office calling w/ a surgery date! God is so wonderfully perfect in HIS timing. He wanted me to learn that lesson and I am glad that He helped me "get it!"

SURGERY IS NOW SCHEDULED THIS MONTH @ MERCY HOSPITAL IN OKC WITH DR. McMEEKIN & DR. RAHHAL. I go for a pre-op visit to Dr. Rahhal next Monday.

To find out the exact date and time of my surgery, please visit my CarePage at http://www.carepages.com/carepages/carepages. The name of my CarePage is TheTuneRoom. (no spaces and case sensitive.) You must register to access this page, but it is free and easy to do. I will continue to post things there as often as possible.

Thank you for continuing to intercede for me and Mom.