Wednesday, October 15, 2008

No Catchy Titles This Morning....

Hmmm.... I am experiencing something unusual for me. I am at a loss for words. I know--you're in shock too! =o)

I am having some health problems, which you know if you read the previous blog. Yesterday I went back to my doctor for ultrasounds since he wants to be absolutely sure what is going on inside me. Even though my biopsy was benign, he wanted more information.

He came in the examining room after looking at the ultrasound results and said, "I don't like what I see." I could tell by looking at his facial expression, even before he spoke, that he did not have a good report. There are some things that are of concern.

Because he wants all the information he can get, I am having another biopsy. This time it will be with general anesthesia, probably at an outpatient clinic. The date has not been scheduled yet because the person who does that is on vacation this week.

Thank you for agreeing with me in prayer about all this. Mom needs your prayers too.

Love & prayers to you and yours,
jfb