Saturday, November 22, 2008

New Doctor

I have an appointment with Dr. Scott McMeekin on Tuesday, November 25 at 1:15 pm. He is my new oncologist/gynecologist. I will have a 2-hour consultation/exam with him and my understanding is that by the end of this appointment I will know exactly what is going to happen medically for me. I do not know a surgery date, but it is certain that I will have surgery.

Join me in thanking God that I was able to get an appointment so quickly! I was told on November 19 that the November 17 biopsy was malignant for endometrial cancer. On November 20 I received the appointment with Dr. McMeekin! I am SO grateful to God for His intervention in all the details!

Please continue to pray for Mom and me, as I know that you will.

Love & prayers to you and yours,
Janet